There is something so delicious about a home cooked curry with powerful flavours. Would you agree?
Perfect served with naan bread, rice or quinoa, give it a go!
- 2 tsp Turmeric
- 3 tbsp Curry powder
- 1 tsp coriander
- Pinch of chilli flakes
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- Salt and pepper
- 2 handfuls of spinach
- Olive oil
- Add the olive oil to a large pan over a medium heat then add the onions and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the garlic and ginger, cook for 2 minutes then add the mushrooms, spices and 1 tsp water.
- Coat the mushrooms and onions in spices and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and stock cube and bring to a simmer.
- Simmer for around 10 minutes then stir in the chickpeas and leave for a further 5 minutes.
- Stir through the spinach until wilted.
- Season to taste and serve with rice or naan bread.
EMPOWERING YOU TO EMBRACE A HEALTHY WAY OF LIVING THROUGH FOOD AND LIFESTYLE