These brownies are super quick and easy to make- perfect for a quick snack or tasty dessert.
Makes roughly 12 brownies
- 170g honey
- 90g chocolate chips
- 105g coconut oil
- 62g coconut flour
- 65g coco powder
- 75g walnuts
- 3 eggs
- Pinch of salt
- Dedicated coconut
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees centigrade and line a 7 x 7inch tin.
- Combine the honey, coconut oil, coconut flour, coco powder, eggs and salt in a large bowl.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and nuts.
- Pour into the tin and place in the oven for 25-30 minutes or until cooked through
- Serve with coconut and raspberries and enjoy!