A delicious side dish or snack, these courgette fries are full of flavour and easy to make! They by no means replace actual potato fries! But do offer a different way to eat vegetables. Remember it doesn’t need to be boiled or steamed with limited seasoning every time.
- 2 courgettes
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 50ml water
- 2 tsp dried Rosemary
- Around 30g parmesan, grated
- Salt and pepper
- Slice the courgettes into long strips
- Combine the flour and water then add the seasoning
- Dip the courgette strips into the flour mix then into the parmesan
- Place in air fryer tray or add to a warm pan over a medium to high heat
- If using the air fryer cook for 8 minutes on max crisp, turning half way. On the hob, cook until beginning to crisp then turn and repeat until golden
- Season and sprinkle with extra parmesan and mix while still warm
- Dig in and enjoy!