Make this tasty tomato salsa in less than 10 minutes!
Great for a quick snack, in tacos, fajitas or burritos, packed with flavour and a little kick of spice!
- 1 x 400g tin chopped tomatoes
- Juice of 1/2 a lime
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 a red onion
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander
- Handful of sliced Jalapeños
- Salt and pepper
- Drain the tomatoes to remove as much liquid as possible
- Roughly chop the onion and garlic
- Add the garlic to a blender/food processor and blitz to chop more finely
- Add in the remaining ingredients and blitz until reached your desired consistency