A great go-to if you’re looking to use up leftover veg and make use of cupboard staples. Packed with nutrients and flavours, simple to make and perfect for leftovers.
Makes 4 servings
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 sweet potatoes, sliced into cubes
- 1 bell pepper, sliced
- 300g cabbage, sliced
- 360g frozen peas
- 300ml vegetable stock
- 1 x 400g tin chopped tomatoes
- 1 x 400g coconut milk
- 2 tbsp curry paste
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Small handful of coriander, finely chopped
- Add the olive oil to a large pan over a mention heat. Add the onion and cook for 3 minutes
- Add the curry paste and pepper, continue to cook for another 3 minutes
- Stir in the tomatoes, coconut milk, stock, potato and cabbage, bring to the boil then reduce to a simmer.
- Simmer for 20 minutes or until the potato is soft and the sauce has thickened then add the peas.
- Stir through the coriander and season to taste. Serve with rice, quinoa or naan bread!