Taking on Veganuary or trying to add more plant based meals into your diet? Try these really quick and easy plant based sausage rolls.
Cheating slightly using pre-made sausages and pastry but convenience is sometimes key!
Makes 6 medium sized rolls
- 6 vegan sausages
- 320g ready rolled puff pastry, I used jus-roll, check it’s vegan.
- 6 tsp Dijon mustard.
- 2 tbsp plant based milk of choice.
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds.
- plain flour for dusting
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees centigrade.
- Unroll the pastry and remove from cover then dust with a little flour.
- Remove skin from the sausages if needed.
- Place sausages onto the pastry in two rows of three sausages each.
- Roll the pastry together to make 3 long sausage rolls.
- Score lines across the top of each roll then brush with a little milk.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Divide to make 6 rolls
- Place in the oven to cook for 20-25 minutes or until the pastry is beginning to crisp.